Thursday, June 08, 2006

Right now, my life is better than yours....

This will be a quick post because I need to get on another airplane here soon.

Here's the deal: Veronika picked me up from the airport yesterday and asked me what I was planning for tomorrow (today). I was planning to chill seeing as how by the time I went to bed last night, I had been up for 36 straight hours. I was planning on resting. I, however, have a new itenerary and I'm not complaining about it. It seems that she wanted to surprise me with plane tickets to Düsseldorf - and surprise tickets to tonight's Tool show there. Awesome. I'll be there for a couple of days then returning to Munich on Saturday to prepare for the US' first game in Gelsenkirchen Monday. Fuckin' a!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, glad to hear that you're alive (unlike punk ass Zarqawi!)

You better represent the US!

Tool? don't lie you know that you went to see David Hasselhoff!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asshole... that's it just asshole...lol have a good time sucka.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home