Monday, May 15, 2006

The secret for happiness

So anyway, I run across this study here and it seems that semen makes you happy. In other words, when you have someone cumming inside you, you’re a happy camper.

Here’s the deal: apparently there are mood-altering hormones in semen that are absorbed by the vagina after sex which, in turn, lead to a more pleasant disposition for the one doing the absorbing.

First of all, this is good news for all dudes out there. I mean, assuming your lady is on some sort of pill or is using Depo-Provera or some other sort of contraceptive, pulling out is not only unnecessary but should be discouraged. At least that’s what you should tell her. Her happiness is at stake! (In all fairness though, you ought to pull out from time to time. I mean, if there is an antidote for happy, it’s having a kid. That and syphilis. So in this situation the “facial” or “pearl necklace” is recommended.)

What’s more, though unconfirmed, it seems that swallowing has the same effects! Fuckin’ word!

I guess that explains why Andy’s mom, being the cum-dumpster she is, is always smiling. Come to think of it, Andy is always in a good mood too. Hmm….

(Sorry dude, I had to.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. That was an ok allottment of words that our good friend Joe has put together about my mom. Touchette!!! But if not for his trick turning mother we ( all the people who know Joseph) would not enjoy the good laughs that he provides to us, or so he thinks. In turn i would just like to add the classic cliche that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks", unless your Joes mom, in which she turns them. Also, i would like to send a shout out to the very unhappy fellow that provided his $1.50 on that faithful August night back in "78". Thank you dear man, we really enjoy having Joe around!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and just to point out, I was at Joe's house actually making this comment on his computer, and he has word perfect up USING SPELL & GRAMMAR CHECK!!! What a DICK!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Janice Still and i would like to show you my personal experience with Depo-Provera.

I am 24 years old. I have been on Depo for 9 years and did not realize that the symptoms I experienced might be related to the shot. I am now facing thousands of dollars in dental work due to bone density loss, and will probably end up with osteoporosis. I am getting off Depo and will never touch it again!

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Low libido, joint pain, bone density loss, dental problems, headaches, fatigue, out of control eating, gained 40 lbs., depression

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Janice Still

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home