Tuesday, April 25, 2006

God exists part II…

…and apparently he has a sense of humor. In a world where he is becoming less and less necessary, less and less relevant (well… unless you count those what would blow themselves and others up and/or commit other atrocities in his name), he still finds time to do something like this.

Imagine the thought process if you were him: “Ha! I see them down there on bended knee paying tribute to me, giving thanks and praise for all the good fortune that comes their way and assigning none of the blame when shit goes sour.”

“I do believe that is the perfect time and place for a lightening bolt!” ZAP!!

Mexican peasant children: thou hath been smote!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to come to God's defense on this one. I believe he was doing us a favor by eliminating the offspring of people who were too stupid to not let their children pray next to a large metal rod in a lightning storm.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were GOD (which some would argue I am) I'd be all like getting laid all the time by different chicks and like have a bunch of weed and Doritos and like sleep in and call in to work all the time. Um, what were we talking about?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home