Sunday, April 02, 2006

A little respect please!


I was surfing the internet recently and stumbled across this picture. It made me say to myself, "hey... I graduated class of 2003 too and no one gave me any fucking balloons."I mean, yeah… I down played the whole event. Shit – I was too lazy to even attend the graduation ceremony. I slept through the damn thing (though honestly, wouldn’t you if Janet Napolitano was your commencement speaker?).

But I started to reflect back and I think I got the Rodney Dangerfield thing going: I got no respect. To top it off, I recently received a scolding from THE authority on all things success related: Danny. I had to defend myself by reminding him that he’s a go nowhere fuck up but that’s beside the point. WHERE ARE MY BALLOONS!

Wait, what’s that you say? The balloons in the picture look like a…

Jesus, grow up you guys.

(No – that’s not the reason I put up the picture. Not the reason at all. Seriously.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home