Monday, December 05, 2005

Enrique Iglesias blowback (that didn't take long!)

So I’m reading my emails today when I get a message about the Enrique Iglesias post below. It is from a female who shall remain safely anonymous. She wonders:

“Why do all men have such a problem with small penises? There are men that aren’t as well equipped as Nelly, but from a woman’s perspective: it’s the technique that matters…”

She also goes on to make the point that fingers aren’t very big but they can do the job. Ok, point taken. And honestly – I had never really considered that before, so score one for her. The second thing that struck me was… Nelly? What? How on earth does she know Nelly is packing? Is it because he’s black? I know I’m not Mr. Pop Culture Knowledge or anything but have I missed something here?

Nevertheless, this little wang thing is something I haven’t really considered because my penis is large enough to effortlessly crush cinder blocks, coconuts and moderately sized stones with. I’m really still at a loss to explain why dudes crack on other dudes for having small peepees. It's just something that's been done from the beginning of time; something instinctive.

In any event, I still think that she’s being a little to glib about it, even from a woman’s point of view. I mean really, say you’re a girl (or Andy) and you’re fooling around with a guy and it comes time to do the dirty and you find his full two inches staring you down. You’re not disappointed? You don’t feel like a kid on Christmas morning unwrapping what he thought was a cool toy and finding socks instead? Sure, you may eventually accept it but there’s no moment when you honestly think, “that’s it?”

But after thinking about it for a while I’ve decided that a guy’s penis is the essence of his manhood. It’s the very thing that separates men from women, so when you’re lacking downstairs, you’re that much closer to being a girl. And if you ever happen to lose your junk in a horrible machinery accident, or your immigrant wife thinks cutting it off is the suitable response to your yelling at her – you may as well jump off a bridge because life isn’t worth living anymore. If your little buddy is so small that you won’t even notice it’s gone, the same rule applies even before you lose it.

Guys – do you have a better reason why dudes talk shit about other dudes with little pieces?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home