Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dude... stay home and jerk off next time!

It was a couple of years ago when I first noticed it in Las Vegas. I was walking the corridor between the Luxor and the Mandalay Bay when I noticed the mannequins modeling women’s clothing now had nipples. My reaction was a quiet chuckle to myself. “Is that not excessive?” I thought. I mean, I’m sure you want the mannequins to give a reasonable estimation of what the clothes would look like on a female body but… nipples? At least we know what the clothes would look like in cold weather.

I bring this up because I thought it was curious but I did NOT for a second think it was erotic. Nor did I wonder if the mannequins were anatomically correct in the groin region. Never occurred to me…

Apparently some people are much more curious. Take this dude for example. He was caught trying to bump uglies with one of these female mannequins. How hard up do you have to be to try and have sex with a mannequin? And how on earth do you ever, ever, ever live that down? This unlucky fellow’s name is in the paper: Michael Plentyhorse. His friends have to know about this by now. I can imagine the scene a few years from now when Mr. Plenyhorse is at a job interview: “Ok Mr. Plentyhorse, your work experience seems to be in order, your educational background is good and… uhhh – wait a second. Michael Plentyhorse? As in, Michael Plentyhorse the mannequin fucker? Sorry but you can walk dude. I don’t think you’ll fit in here.”

One thing about the article strikes me as unfair though. Unfair to the mannequin. Check out this quote: “Police spokesman Loren McManus said: "There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin. That's the only way I know how to put it."

What the hell did the mannequin do that was inappropriate? That quote makes it seem like the mannequin was a co-conspirator in the act. As if she had a choice in the matter.

I said before that I wasn’t curious as to whether or not these mannequins had the correct parts in the groin area. Now I have to wonder: where was Plentyhorse planning on sticking his dork? Did he fashion his own hole or are the mannequins that accurate? I mean if there are nipples, shouldn’t camel toes be represented too? Is that a common enough phenomenon in women’s clothing that it has to be represented on the dummies? So many questions that I’m afraid to know the answers for…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home