Sunday, December 04, 2005

"But I'm still sleeping with Anna Kournikova so screw you!"

Ok - time for some comic relief. Apparently Enrique Iglesias has no dick. I mean, we all could have guessed as much from the shit music he puts out - but really: he's come out endorsing extra small condoms. Extra small condoms.

Extra small condoms, in case you didn't catch that.

I heard about this and thought to myself, "well... that doesn't necessarily mean he has a small wang, maybe it's just your run of the mill, ill-advised name association gimmick. After all, how much Campbell's Chunky soup does Donovan McNabb really eat? I'm sure that doesn't stop him from taking the money and running..."

Then I read this quote:

"The next product I'm going to put my name on is extra-small condoms. I can never find extra-small condoms and I know it's really embarrassing for people."

So - it's not just small condoms, it's extra-small condoms. Who freely admits this? Who freely admits this when they're dating Anna Kournikova? He could have kept that shit to himself and we'd all be none the wiser.

What's next, 50 Cent is going to come out with his own line of dildos and vibrators? Wait, that already happened too...

Fellas - there is such a thing as over exposure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home