Saturday, September 20, 2008

And a funny link too!

Since my last post was predominantly about shitting, I thought it'd make sense to post a link about people chundering. Vomiting is, to me at least, inherently funny. Some website has compiled a photo list of people caught in the act. The hockey one cracks me up as does the old man one. In fact, most of them are good. The last one, however, had me in stitches for a good ten minutes. There's just so much going on in the picture. It also remind me of the time we were at the fair and Randy got sick and vomited on everyone on the ride. I was in close proximity but managed to escape unscathed. It was funny (and also a little sad...) to watch people getting wet then sniffing themselves and realizing that they'd just been puked on. Not to mention the girl on the ride that new Randy and asked him:

Girl: Randy, did you throw up on that ride?
Randy: No. (pause) Yes.

Nice.

Click here for the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home