Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back from vacation

Oy, I'm back from my vacation in Spain and Portugal.

Before this trip, I'd already seen a pretty sizable chunk of Europe and found that Germany was the best country and Germans, for all their faults, were the coolest people. Well... Spain (and the Spanish) not only toppled Germany but cut Germany's throat, bled it out, buried it and then shat on the grave. Seriously, Spain was awesome. Portugal... not so much. I'll have to withhold full judgement because we only visited Lisbon. Lisbon, however, is number two on the list of shithole European cities, right after Brussels.

I'll post a full report on the trip here later on and I'll also put some pictures up on flickr when I get a chance (likely this weekend). Also note that there are two updates to the Conservative Article Annals up now. If you still haven't checked out my other site, do it. It's a pretty compact and no-nonsense site for some cool stuff.

Since I have nothing else to add at the moment, I'll part with one of my all-time favorite music videos. A little trivia on the song: Maynard James Keenan (of TOOL fame) made his recorded debut singing the falsetto part during the hook. Now you know, bitches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home