Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Short Reader

Just a couple of quick links today. I've been saving these to post later but I keep putting it off and now I'm sick of having these links clutter up my favorites so I'm going to do it sampler style.

Some Good News

People getting killed isn't usually good news... unless it's a convicted chomo. Check out the grandfather's reaction to the situation.

Speed Bandits

Denmark has found a novel way to control speeding. They should bring this to the U.S.

Secret Letter From Iraq

This was written by an anonymous soldier. Not really for the war and not really against the war but an interesting point of view.

Atheism

The first two are written by Sam Harris, author of "The End of Faith" (highly recommended by me. Check it out).

Letter to a Christian and
An Atheist Manifesto

The third is from Paul Bloom

Is God An Accident?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home