Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whoa... hot felons!!

So I was writing yesterday about how it was kinda hot to see a good looking woman firing a pistol. Well, there's a whole new dimension because now there is proof of hot women doing hard time. NEAT!

I've seen cable documentaries on women's prisons but the stories have usually been about of bunch of filthy rags that I wouldn't screw with your penis. Picture a less attractive Roseanne Barr in ten years with black lung, tattoos and you get an idea of what I'm talking about. Basically, late-night cable TV lied to me about the caliber of women that populate our prisons. The prospect of naked lesbian attacks lost its appeal.

Now however, there is hope. The dream is still alive! Do these chicks get conjugal visits?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home