Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why I prefer bars to clubs:


If you have ever wondered why I won’t step foot in a disco any more, the picture above should answer your question. First of all, if I can’t wear a hoodie, cargo pants and sneakers into an establishment, you can color me disinterested. Secondly, I don’t have any particular desire to deal with the general douche-baggery that is inescapable in all the hawt clubs. The Sea Breezes, the popped collars, the pink shirts and the eyebrow plucking – this is what passes for a man nowadays? I’m not some macho Neanderthal but come on, there are lines. If a gay dude looks like less of fag than you do, you have failed at life. Sure, I realize there are some dregs that frequent bars too but damn, I can deal more with a relapsed alcoholic than this.

They’re so manly they don’t smile (“I’m fuckin’ hard, WHAT!!!”). They’re so manly they aren’t afraid to wear pink. They’re so manly they aren’t afraid to tweeze their eyebrows. They’re so manly they aren’t afraid to cry or blow kisses (yes… there are more pics). They’re so manly they suck dick, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!

This is why I support abortion. Retroactively. Even now, it’s not too late to delete them from the gene pool.

(Whew – I made it through the whole post without making fun of Andy.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey homophobe, maybe if you focused on all of the hot EASY ass that go to the clubs, you might be able to like not check out dudes for a minute. Yes, some dudes go too far in order to get laid (i.e. the fags in the pic) I'll give you that but shit I'll put up with that anyday if it means getting some action. Call me crazy.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sivlitz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sivlitz said...

As ironic as this may sound: there are ways of meeting women without sacrificing your manhood or self respect.

And anyway, aren't you married yet? Call you crazy? I call you neutered. What's Susie's email address? Maybe I should forward this to her.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home