Monday, September 12, 2005

Bearing Down in Baghdad


This e-mail made its rounds among the UA alumni listserv. This guy rules...




"cat fans...

although the opener was a dissapointment (i was able to catch the last 5 minutes, to include the painful 3rd and 5 dropped pass, of the 4th quarter on afn sports before my mission launch), i personally was all geared up for the start of the season and wanted to share the photo. i was able to track down a set of u of a football helmet stickers on ebay, had them shipped to my apo
address and cut a deal with my alse tech to slap 'em on my brain bucket...whatcha' think?

i'm sure that some hardcore "army" type will take exception at my inability to conform at some point but i'll welcome that tongue lashing when it comes and see how it goes...i figure it's the least i could do for my wildcats who i can't be there for this year, right?

red and blue,

t

p.s. i've even got the red and blue stripes down the center."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 27: Gone Away
Blog: Gone Away About: I may live in Oklahoma now but I'm English. You don't really expect me to announce that Gone Away is the best blog on the net, do you? Thousands claim that and I'm trained from birth not ...
I'm just looking around and found you....nice little blog it is too :-).. most of my time goes on my Spyware Scaner related site Spyware Scaner is my passion...lol

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home