Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back from Vegas















Vegas was a great time as usual. Monday was spent wandering around the strip telling Japanese tourists that we were rock stars. Japanese tourists are gullible. I don't sanction this activity but I was actually unaware that this was happening (I found out from Danny later). We started off at the New York, New York where we watched a rhythmless wench try to dance on the bar at the Coyote Ugly. Whatever - I was just there for the booze. After acquiring drinks we hit the strip and wandered around a bit. I ended up with a condom shaped beanie on my head. Seemed funny at the time...

The next night was spent at the HofbrÀuhaus drinking liters of fine Bavarian beer. After that we wondered over to the Hard Rock where Nikki proceeded to strip us of our money and dignity. We probably wouldn't have stayed so long at her table if it weren't so damn close to the bar.

We also experienced a suicidal Bulgarian cab driver who conjured up a menu for the Chicken Ranch. I thought it was funny that he produced the thing in the first place but I thought it was hilarious that a brothel actually published an honest to god menu. "I'll have the doggy-style with a side of blowjob please!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home