Monday, June 26, 2006

FUCK ITALY!!!!

Seriously though, fuck Italy. Can these douchebag faggots get a result without dubious officiating? I don’t want to distract from the fact that one of their dudes was actually sent off and Australia couldn’t capitalize on a man advantage for eons but the penalty kick – really? What the fuck?

What’s even more absurd is the manner in which the Italians celebrated. I watched the game with Vroni, Nicole and Bryan at a café and we were surrounded by bitch Italian fans. And I’m talking about the dudes. Well, supposed dudes.

(On a side note, I’ve made the crack to Bryan that there are really only one and a half sexes in Europe because most of the guys here fail to live up to any measure of manliness. There are some, don’t get me wrong, but there are very few – as Maddox would say – lumberjacks or pirates here. Remember that guido site that I ranted and raved about not too long ago? Well that is what the MAJORITY of “men” on this continent look like. The majority. The majority [once again, for emphasis]. You are more likely to run across 47 of these dudes on European streets than not.)

Anyway, back on topic, the Italian fans were jubilant. They rushed into the street with their flags and their faggy blue ITALIA t-shirts and made a spectacle of themselves. They were soo proud to have “won” that game, never mind the complete bullshit call that led to the PK. I’m sorry, but that’s one of those “wins” where you hang your head and say, “fuck, I’ll take it…” rather than something you actually celebrate. Have these people no sense of honor? No sense of shame? I told Nicole that it’s no wonder the Mafia has Italian/Sicilian origins because lying, cheating and stealing are apparently a way of life for the Italians. It’s an entire county and citizenry that is without any principle.

And another thing: though I’ve lampooned an entire continent of men, let me just say something else. All the blue ITALIA t-shirts are really unnecessary because, while most European dudes are faggy in general, Italians take the gay cake. I mean, they take looking gay to a whole new level. For example, if I see a man that looks like he really enjoys having semen pumped into his anus, I know that he is Italian and the blue t-shirt is just overkill at that point. I have included a handy guide for the uninitiated below. Please refer to it if you are in doubt about whether a “man” is Italian or not. Also note that this only applies to Europe. You may get your ass handed to you by velour track suit wearing thug with gaudy jewelry if you try to apply this to American-Italians. Still though, if you ever find yourself across the pond, this could come in handy if you need someone to gobble your cock at a moment’s notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home