Friday, February 02, 2007

My recompense

This thread from the Tucker Max message board is fucking gold. I doubt everyone has the same sense of humor as I do but if you're not dead there is some funny shit on here. Miss Nuclear Russia? Do yourself and take the time to read the whole thread, it's not as long as it looks. At least wait for Jesus and Lynndie England to make their appearances. Jesus made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a long time (keep in mind: I'm living in Germany and surrounded by Germans. Remember that Beck's commercial where the voice over says, "Germany: we don't do comedy - we do beer"? It's true. Very, very true).

ps - if you're retarded (and most of you are...) and need it spelled out to you, Jesus' dialog in the New Testament is always in red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home