Monday, September 04, 2006

NOOOOOO!!!

Steve Irwin, the "Crocodile Hunter" is dead. Crikey.

This is fuckin' bogus. Although, in all honesty, it was only a matter of time before someone whose career is to handle and taunt dangerous animals had their luck run out.

I particularly liked the episode where his wife was driving a truck that he was hanging off the side of. She got so involved in the chase that she drove the Crocodile Hunter into a tree and sent him tumbling off. One of the others had to tell her that she'd just ruined her own husband's shit. Good times.

That and he had a sweet fucking dog. Suwee or something like that.

R.I.P., dude.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm seriously sad about his death... I have been watching clips of him all day on the internet. rest is peace

10:52 PM  
Blogger Stewed said...

Its so hard to pinpoint what it is, exactly, that bothers me about Irwins' death. I just know that the world seems that much less colorful with him gone. Maybe its the irony thats hard to swallow. One would figure him dying at the hands of a croc or something like that instead of in this bizarre manner. I didn't know him personally or anything, but I will miss him nonetheless.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australia's "Stingray Hunter" says: "it should have been me"

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home