Thursday, July 27, 2006

Uhh… are we supposed to be surprised?

So Lance Bass, former member of the bastion of male-straightness known as ‘N Sync, has come out of the closet. Worlds are crumbling. All that I have known, all that I have considered sacred and true, all of it has been thrown into doubt.

What’s next? I mean, next thing you know, Redman and Method Man are going to announce that they like to smoke marijuana.

As for Lance Bass, don’t worry dude. Not all ex-boyband members can be as not-gay as Robbie Williams. He has a court ruling proclaiming his straightness because there was (and is) some confusion in that department.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewed said...

I'm not surprised. What would suprise me about N Sync you ask? Well I will tell you. I would be surprised if it could be proven that any member of N Sync were NOT gay!!! So what if Timberlake mocked an interest in J Jackson's boobie. Proof he is not gay? Not really. Thats all I have to say about that. Homos.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home