Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm back, shitheads!

So yeah, I've realized I've totally been neglecting this site and that sucks. However, there are some mitigating circumstances which have been keeping me busy, namely travel and the fact that I'm moving back home in about a week. That's right... coming home to Tucson where the temperatures are probably 1000 degrees now. It's time though.

Having said that, there are a couple of things to expect for this site in the near future. The first thing is a trip report for my recent visit to Prague. Second, another short pause while I get my internet shit sorted out in the US. Last, a return to the funny. I was digging through my archives searching for something a while back and realized that I used to consistently find funny shit to put on here and also realized that I should be doing more of that again. So, in that spirit, here's a video of some dudes playing pranks on kids. The audio is SUPREMELY annoying, but the video of kids trying to kick a heavy-ass soccer ball is awesome. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home